[lldb-dev] Windows build questions

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 8 10:45:19 PDT 2015

Zachary, when you say x64 runtime support isn’t there yet, you mean for VS2015 and/or Win 10, right? I’ve been building x64 LLDB on Win 7 with VS 2013 for 2 years now.

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project