[lldb-dev] top-of-tree build failure when using configure on Linux?

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 3 11:34:26 PDT 2015

We forced a clean build because it wasn’t picking up an enum change that affected the swig python bindings, and the objective c problem popped up.

I’ve built with cmake on that machine, and it worked. I think the right answer is switch to cmake.

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project