[lldb-dev] Moving pexpect and unittest2 to lldb/third_party

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 22 10:05:41 PDT 2015

I plan to put this in today.  Greg, should I just go ahead and delete all
the unittest2 stuff entirely?  TBH I'm all for anything that reduces the
complexity of the test suite.  It's got a couple hundred options that
nobody uses, seems like we should start whittling away at stuff that
doesn't get any use.

If you prefer I leave it in that's less work for me since I have that patch
ready to go, but TBH I'd rather remove it if that's ok.