[lldb-dev] Help with MSVC build issues

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 22 09:34:36 PDT 2015

I'm taking a look now. In the future please revert changes that break a
buildbot.  If you think you might know what the fix is (i.e. you guess that
including a header will fix it), then you can just check it in as a test.
If after a few attempts you still can't figure it out, then revert the
change out again.

But definitely please don't leave broken changes in.  For example, the MSVC
buildbot is now failing due to changes in LLVM.  The reason is because it
broke last night due to some unrelated changes which weren't reverted, and
subsequent breaks did not result in an email to other people so they didn't
know.  We need to avoid this situation, so the bot has to stay green.

anyway I'm working on fixing it now