[lldb-dev] TestRaise.py test_restart_bug flakey stats

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 17 18:18:24 PDT 2015

Nope, no good either when I limit the flakey to DWO.

So perhaps I don't understand how the flakey marking works.  I thought it
meant:
* run the test.
* If it passes, it goes as a successful test.  Then we're done.
* run the test again.
* If it passes, then we're done and mark it a successful test.  If it
fails, then mark it an expected failure.

But that's definitely not the behavior I'm seeing, as a flakey marking in
the above scheme should never produce a failing test.

I'll have to revisit the flakey test marking to see what it's really doing
since my understanding is clearly flawed!

--
-Todd