[lldb-dev] TestRaise.py test_restart_bug flakey stats

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 17 16:57:01 PDT 2015

Hi Tamas,

I think you grabbed me stats on failing tests in the past.  Can you dig up
the failure rate for TestRaise.py's test_restart_bug() variants on Ubuntu
14.04 x86_64?  I'd like to mark it as flaky on Linux, since it is passing
most of the time over here.  But I want to see if that's valid across all
Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64.  (If it is passing some of the time, I'd prefer
marking it flakey so that we don't see unexpected successes).

Thanks!

--
-Todd