[lldb-dev] How to debug LLDB server?

Eugene Birukov via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 7 10:33:31 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am trying to see what is going inside LLDB server 3.7.0 but there are a lot of timeouts scattered everywhere. Say, InferiorCallPOSIX.cpp:74 sets hard-coded timeout to 500,000us, etc. These timeouts fire if I spend any time on breakpoint inside server and make debugging experience miserable. Is there any way to turn them all off?

BTW, I am using LLDB as a C++ API, not as standalone program, but I have debugger attached to it and can alter its memory state.

Thanks,
Eugene