[lldb-dev] " Import error: No module named embedded_interpreter" on windows

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 5 10:48:26 PDT 2015

A build with msbuild or from VS2013 using the .sln file produce the same directory structure.

The error looks a lot like what I see when I don’t have lldb_d.pyd set up correctly. It can’t load the lldb python module (a link to the shared library), so it gets cranky.

Was there an error in your build when it tried to run finishSwigWrapperClasses.py? That’s where the link gets set up.

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project