[lldb-dev] --no-stdin mode kicks in without warning (?)

Ramkumar Ramachandra via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 23 16:08:47 PST 2015

Hi,

I never do --no-stdin, because the program I'm debugging often takes
input. If I debug in one of the normal sessions for an extended period
of time, 'continue' returns the (lldb) prompt immediately, which
claims that the program is running (it's actually waiting for input).
At this point, I have no choice but to start over, because there's no
way to go from the --no-stdin mode to the normal mode (?).

I'm not able to give reproduction steps, but I think it has to do with
the program being multi-threaded?

Ram