[lldb-dev] Is this a test, or a build? Help with link you supplied / Tony

Anthony Orlando via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 2 14:36:03 PST 2015

I went to the link you supplied (not the green), and not sure which of the below you would like me to select. Please let me know what I can do to help with this issue.

Static

   - LLDB, using Stage 1 RA  (Acquire sources)(blocking)

Other executed recently

   - LLDB, using Stage 1 RA  (Build and Check)(blocking)

Static

   -