[lldb-dev] Distributing a second lldb on OS X

Ted Woodward ted.woodward at codeaurora.org
Mon May 18 07:47:53 PDT 2015

The Hexagon toolchain uses “hexagon-“ as a program prefix, so we distribute hexagon-lldb, hexagon-clang, hexagon-llvm-mc, etc. RPATH is $(ORIGIN)/../lib, so lldb picks up liblldb.so from the Hexagon tools lib directory.

.lldbinit would be shared, but if you named your lldb “android-lldb”, it would load ~/.lldbinit-android-lldb (or /users/<name>/AppData/Roaming/.lldbinit-android-lldb.exe on Windows, which needs to be fixed to remove the .exe).

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project