[lldb-dev] TestRegisterVariables broken on FreeBSD in the last couple of days

Siva Chandra sivachandra at google.com
Wed May 6 07:07:10 PDT 2015

Hi,

If anyone, I could have "broken" it. However, I do not think I really
broke it. It was disabled for clang initially, I only enabled it.

Further, if I look at the stdio for the latest completed build on bot
(5512), I see this:

PASS: LLDB (clang-x86_64) :: test_with_dwarf_and_run_command
(TestRegisterVariables.RegisterVariableTestCase)

Can you tell me how you are running this? The error you are have given
should occur if you use GCC to compile the test case (and the hence
the test case is marked xfail for GCC).

Thanks,
Siva Chandra