[lldb-dev] Increasing support for other gdbservers

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue Mar 31 12:45:38 PDT 2015

There's already some stuff in the CMake to try to find libxml, but it's
behind a Darwin specific branch in the CMake.  So I think what would need
to happen is that we move this into a platform agnostic codepath, and then
set a define like LLDB_HAVE_LIBXML2 in the code to a value that indicates
whether it is present (search clang for CLANG_HAVE_LIBXML in *.* to see how
this is done).  Then, in the code, we would need to put xml code behind a
check for this define.