[lldb-dev] Cannot resume process using LLDB API

Ziming Song s.ziming at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:23:34 PDT 2015

This problem is very strange, but I can't resume execution using process.Continue().
If I write a simple program that create a debugger and a target, set a breakpoint on line 7 and launch a process. After stopping at line 7, I can use process.Continue() to resume it and next state is eStateExited. But if I apply the same strategy to a GUI program using Qt, it won't resume execution. Regardless of how many times I click on the "Continue" button, the debuggee is always "stopped".