[lldb-dev] PlatformLinux::CreateInstance() and Triple Vendor

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Thu Mar 26 09:39:47 PDT 2015

I agree. For PlatformMacOSX, we care to make sure no vendor was specified (unspecified unknown) or we want MacOSX, iOS, or Darwin and nothing else. For Linux, just the OS should be enough.

Feel free to remove the vendor test as this was probably copied from one of the Mac or iOS platforms.

Greg Clayton