[lldb-dev] LLDB ToT compile fails

Christian Mayer christian at fox21.at
Tue Mar 24 08:16:33 PDT 2015

Hi,

I built LLDB using xcodebuild two month ago from Top Of Tree (Git).
Today, after pulling the newest version from Git and also of all
dependencies (LLVM, clang, compiler-rt) and run again "xcodebuild
-configuration Release" I got this error:

The following build commands failed:
	CompileC
build/lldb.build/Release/lldb-core.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CompactUnwindInfo.o
source/Symbol/CompactUnwindInfo.cpp normal x86_64 c++
com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)

I tried it several times in the last two days but it still fails.

I also tried deleting llvm-src/tools/lldb/llvm-build and
llvm-src/tools/lldb/build and building again - but fails, too.

Here is the full log:
https://pastebin.com/9B7MP3Xd

Best regards,
Christian