[lldb-dev] buildbot failure in LLVM on lldb-x86-windows-msvc

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Fri Mar 13 14:36:34 PDT 2015

On 13 March 2015 at 11:02, Zachary Turner <zturner at google.com> wrote:

> For Ed, it's possible your builder doesn't support the "clean" property?
> Because cleaning definitely should fix it if it's the same error. Anyway
> I'll try to fix the cmake later

It's possible I suppose, but the builder was set up by Galina and I
suspect should be the same as others.

It does use configure+make though, and is still broken -- I suspect we
need an explicit dependency in a Makefile as you did for cmake. I'm at
a conference now and probably won't have a chance to address it the
short term, but will take a look later if nobody beats me to it.