[lldb-dev] LLDB git repository needs fixing

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Fri Mar 13 09:39:24 PDT 2015

So the git mirror seems to be stuck on r232019, but the most recent
revision is r232175.  I know it's not my local repo because I can do a
fresh git clone http://llvm.org/git/lldb.git and it still only pulls up to
r232019.

Curiously, the first missing commit is r232022 which is a test commit from
someone who I guess just got commit access.  So maybe that messed it up
somehow?

At the moment, the only way to sync to tip is to use "git svn rebase",
which I guess pulls directly from SVN instead of from the git mirror.