[lldb-dev] Is anyone using the gtest Xcode project?

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Thu Mar 12 18:14:12 PDT 2015

Ahh yea, i think it's fine the way you describe (explicitly adding each one
to the right target), because that's how the Xcode project works for
regular LLDB no? So we could have a Tests folder in Xcode, which contains
Host, Plugins, and Utility folders, and those folders contain more files
(or subfolders) and all of this gets compiled into a single executable
named lldb-unit-tests.