[lldb-dev] -o "process launch" and stdio forwarding

Pavel Labath labath at google.com
Mon Mar 9 06:03:20 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I have noticed that after starting a debug session with -o "process
launch", the standard input does not get forwarded to the debugged process.
Is this the indented behavior (not forwarding stdio when debugging with a
script), or a bug? I would consider it a bug, because it means I can't just
start the debug session from the command line and wait for the bug to occur
if I need to give input to the application for the bug to manifest.

cheers,
pavel