[lldb-dev] breakpoints inside loops

Jim Ingham jingham at apple.com
Wed Jun 24 16:32:29 PDT 2015

I don't see this behavior with the same source on OS X - compiled with a pretty recent clang.  It stops every time around the loop as you would expect.

The useful log for these cases is the "step" log.  If you post the step log, and the disassembly of the function we are stepping through ("disassemble -f" when you stop in the function) I'll take a look.  The step log can get kind of long, so it will be easier to read if you run to the first breakpoint hit, then turn on the step log, then continue, so the log will have only the incorrect continues.

Jim

P.S. I'll be on vacation Thurs-Mon, so if I don't get to it by the end of the day it may take till Tuesday next...

Jim