[lldb-dev] Errors when building lldb lookup example

Ted Woodward ted.woodward at codeaurora.org
Wed Jun 24 10:01:39 PDT 2015

<algorithm> belongs to the c++ library. On Windows Visual Studio 2013, it's
c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\include\algorithm .
On my Ubuntu 12 machine, for gcc 4.8 it's /usr/include/c++/4.8/algorithm .
In my libc++ installation, it's <libc++>/include/c++/v1/algorithm .

What compiler are you using? What c++ library?

Ted

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a