[lldb-dev] Is python known to work in the current ToT?

Vadim Chugunov vadimcn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:52:18 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've just compiled lldb with python support for Windows.   When launched,
it produces this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named lldb.embedded_interpreter

The source of the message seems to be this line in
ScriptInterpreterPython::InitializePrivate:
PyRun_SimpleString ("sys.dont_write_bytecode = 1; import
lldb.embedded_interpreter; ...

The only place I could find lldb.embedded_interpreter being registered is
in ScriptInterpreterPython::GetEmbeddedInterpreterModuleObjects(),
but InitializePrivate() definitely doesn't call that.   So how's it
supposed to work?

thanks