[lldb-dev] [cfe-dev] [3.7 Release] RC1 has been tagged, Testing Phase I begins

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Wed Jul 22 09:42:20 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 7:03 AM, Daniel Sanders
<Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com> wrote:
>> Ben reports that he didn't get a tarball even after the rpath fix and
>> had to disable -o pipefail to get one. Still not sure what caused
>> this.
>
> 'make check' failures can cause this. I had to revert r241599 to get a package.

Oh, I'm silly. Some part of my brain assumed "make -k" would not just
"keep going" but also ignore errors. That's not the case of course.

I suppose we could disable -o pipefail for the test step. On the other
hand, we should make these tests pass :-) Let me know what you think.

>> Appendix: compiler-rt test failures
>> ===================================
>>

> Just to add Mips to this: On big-endian Mips32r2:
>             AddressSanitizer-mips-linux :: TestCases/Linux/kernel-area.cc
>             AddressSanitizer-mips-linux :: TestCases/Posix/coverage-direct-large.cc
>             UBSan-ASan-mips :: TestCases/Float/cast-overflow.cpp
>             UBSan-Standalone-mips :: TestCases/Float/cast-overflow.cpp
>             libc++abi :: backtrace_test.pass.cpp
>             libc++abi :: test_demangle.pass.cpp
>
> On little-endian Mips32r2:
>             AddressSanitizer-mips-linux :: TestCases/Linux/kernel-area.cc
>             libc++abi :: backtrace_test.pass.cpp
>             libc++abi :: test_demangle.pass.cpp
>
> Jaydeep Patil and Nitesh Jain have shown me a patch for 'libc++abi :: test_demangle.pass.cpp' which works for me. It should be appearing for review shortly.

Great! Please let me know when it appears.