[lldb-dev] [LLVMdev] [3.7 Release] RC1 has been tagged, Testing Phase I begins

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Mon Jul 20 02:26:55 PDT 2015

Here's the current status for the Mips packages.

With the following source changes to the tag:
* Applied r242331 - Switch the release script to build with CMake by default (PR21561)
* Applied r242422 - Fixed an error in cuda-options.cu test -target option must be used without '='.
* Reverted r241599 - Fix bug in test-release.sh where the script would not exit if any of the build stages that are sent through a pipe (e.g. tee) failed.

And the following change to the resulting packages:
* Move/symlink $package/usr/local/* to $package/*
(Note the packages uploaded are as built by the script and do not have this change)

clang+llvm-3.7.0-rc1-mips-linux-gnu.tar.xz
        Failing Tests (6):
            AddressSanitizer-mips-linux :: TestCases/Linux/kernel-area.cc
            AddressSanitizer-mips-linux :: TestCases/Posix/coverage-direct-large.cc
            UBSan-ASan-mips :: TestCases/Float/cast-overflow.cpp
            UBSan-Standalone-mips :: TestCases/Float/cast-overflow.cpp
            libc++abi :: backtrace_test.pass.cpp
            libc++abi :: test_demangle.pass.cpp
        Test-suite: Just started this morning.

clang+llvm-3.7.0-rc1-mipsel-linux-gnu.tar.xz
        Failing Tests (4):
            AddressSanitizer-mipsel-linux :: TestCases/Linux/kernel-area.cc
            Clang :: Modules/prune.m <- expected since this system uses an NFS mount with noatime.
            libc++abi :: backtrace_test.pass.cpp
            libc++abi :: test_demangle.pass.cpp
            Test-suite: Still running but ok so far.

clang+llvm-3.7.0-rc1-x86_64-linux-gnu-ubuntu-14.04.tar.xz (cross compiling to Mips):
	Not started since packages not uploaded yet. Presumably due to the packaging problems discussed elsewhere in this thread.

With the exception of prune.m (which is expected on that machine) the 'make check-all' failures are all related to projects that weren't built in the 3.6 releases. It will take a day or two for the test-suite results to finish since these machines lack an FPU and have to trap-and-emulate. I have a little endian with an FPU that I can try the test-suite on which should be much faster.