[lldb-dev] [3.7 Release] RC1 has been tagged, Testing Phase I begins

sebastian.dressler at gmail.com sebastian.dressler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 11:20:25 PDT 2015

Hi Hans,

I uploaded

    c55199c92877ed068b2f7d1ece6b0bb4f121a63a  clang+llvm-3.7.0-rc1-x86_64-apple-darwin.tar.xz

to SFTP. Testing was OK except for differences between phase 2 and 3 which I consider being not harmful (or even: usual). No problem with the build script here, but OS X also does not use RPATH.

Cheers,
Sebastian