[lldb-dev] lldb-server for MIPS

Tamas Berghammer tberghammer at google.com
Tue Jul 7 02:21:40 PDT 2015

I just tried to compile lldb-server for Android-MIPS64 and it built without
any issue (based on http://lldb.llvm.org/build.html "Example 2:
Cross-compiling for Android on Linux") but I haven't tried it out how well
it works. If I remember correctly the version of Clang shipped with the
Android-NDK (Clang-3.5) don't support all atomic operation used by LLDB so
you have to use GCC (shipped with the NDK) to compile LLDB for android.

Regards,
Tamas