[lldb-dev] Errors when building lldb lookup example

Murat Yakici murat.yakici at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 03:08:30 PDT 2015

Thanks Ted,

Updated libc++ and pointed gcc to the correct paths. That is sorted and
compiled successfully.

However, when I try to run lookup on an iOS app dsym I am getting an error
as in the following:

error: '{myDSYM}' doesn't contain architecture arm64

The command I use is :

$ lldb-lookup -arch=arm64 {myDSYM} {address}

I verified that the dsym contains the arm64 slice. Any thoughts? Do I have
to add a flag when compiling to include any additional functionality?

Cheers,