[lldb-dev] process launch -o /tmp/foo.out

Vince Harron vharron at google.com
Wed Jan 28 17:59:56 PST 2015

I've modified a couple of tests to support this.  It's not a big deal but I
see a big maintenance problem going forward as people add new tests that
work locally but don't consider the remote case.

Also, I'm hitting a problem with the SBProcess API in TestProcessIO.py.  It
allows reading/writing bytes at runtime.  It's not sufficient to have the
I/O reading/writing from/to files on the remote host.  We need to hook up
pipes to get this test passing.

Vince

--

Vince Harron | Technical Lead Manager | vharron at google.com | 858-442-0868