[lldb-dev] LLDB IRC

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Thu Jan 22 11:05:39 PST 2015

For some folks IRC works quite well (we have lots of people who use it happily in our Dept.) but personally I find it really disruptive.  Guess I can't resist the temptation to look too often or something or something.

So if you have a discussion you think I should be a part of, you'll have to use the lldb-dev group...

Just saying so nobody thinks I'm ignoring their questions in particular.

Jim