[lldb-dev] Disassembling with no function bounds

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Wed Jan 21 14:19:36 PST 2015

Yeah, the help says:

       -a <address-expression> ( --address <address-expression> )
            Disassemble function containing this address.

so it is doing what is expected.  You don't need to specify -c or -e, it will dump some default number of instructions.  Having it do something reasonable when there is no function containing that address is not totally unreasonable, except then -a and -s overlap in function, which is a little odd.

Jim