[lldb-dev] Backslashes in command arguments

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Thu Jan 8 14:55:15 PST 2015

Actually ' is a valid filename character in Windows, but not ".  That being
said, it's so rare, and having a backslash is so common that I would prefer
the common case to be easy, and the rare case being either unsupported or
difficult is ok with me.  So I'd still prefer to disable this backslash
handling on Windows for now, and then fix ' on Windows separately in the
future.