[lldb-dev] A few questions about SWIG and interface compatibility

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Thu Feb 26 10:42:52 PST 2015

We could add the new API in a new "lldb2" namespace to try it out the new API 2.0 which would be available through python as lldb2.*. So the LLDB shared library would vend both the 1.0 API via the "lldb" namespace and the new API 2.0 through the "lldb2" namespace.

So we don't need to necessarily wait to start in on it. We will need to do thorough review as we come up with it...

Greg