[lldb-dev] raw c strings in lldb

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue Feb 24 21:42:00 PST 2015

My impression is that the current state of LLDB with Unicode filenames and
paths is pretty abysmal.  I assumed that nothing would work at all in the
current codebase.  Are you saying that you are using LLDB to support
Unicode today, or just that -- as a general matter - supporting Unicode
strings is something we should do someday, so we shouldn't make our future
work more difficult?