[lldb-dev] LLVM Bay-area Social in SF for March!

Nick Lewycky nlewycky at google.com
Wed Feb 18 13:42:27 PST 2015

The March bay-area social will be held in San Francisco, coincident with
the Game Developer's Conference, on Thursday the 5th. I'd like to thank
Alex Rosenberg and Sony for making the arrangements! We have an event space
on the 36th floor of Grand Hyatt hotel, close to Montgomery or Powell BART
stations. We have the space until 9pm, after that we can move down to the
hotel bar "OneUP" on the mezzanine level.

>From Alex:

"We’ll have a slider bar:

"* All Natural Beef, Sonoma Cheddar, BBQ Ketchup
* BBQ Braised Pork Slider, Crispy Onions
* Sesame Seared Tuna, Kim Chi Slaw
* House Made Potato Chips
* Rosemary Tater Tots with Sriracha Ketchup & Smokey BBQ Ranch

"And a cocktail bar."

For details you can refer to http://llvmbayarea.appspot.com. Hope to see
everyone there!

Nick