[lldb-dev] Enabling python SWIG generation on Xcode

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Wed Feb 18 12:05:41 PST 2015

I've hinted a few times that I'd like to deprecate the swig generate shell
scripts and move to the python-based scripts.  Python scripts have been the
default on every OS except the Mac Xcode build for some time now, so I
think it's stable enough that we can try putting this on the Xcode build.

I'm willing to do this and test it out, but I don't know much about editing
Xcode projects beyond adding files.  Can someone show me where in Xcode I
need to look to make this change?