[lldb-dev] swig generation and "six" module

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 9 14:33:41 PST 2015

Unfortunately, the LLDB we build needs to run on SLES 11, Ubuntu 10+ and who knows what else.  I don’t think I can require they install a six package. I can make our build do a copy instead of a link, if you want to keep it a link.

Are the static swig bindings checked in yet, or do we still need to run swig to generate them on each build?

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project