[lldb-dev] swig generation and "six" module

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 9 13:40:26 PST 2015

r252764 changes finishSwigPythonLLDB.py to symlink the "six" module in
site-packages. six.py is a symlink to
<llvm>/tools/lldb/third_party/Python/module/six/six.py. This assumes I have
access to this build's sources when I run lldb, which I don't - our
workstations don't have access to the buildbots' filesystem, and even if
they did, the sources may change between build and run.

Shouldn't six.py just be copied? It's only 30k.

Zach, how do I do a build using static swig bindings? I don't think we're
going to change the bindings internally, so using the standard ones should
be fine.

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a
Linux Foundation Collaborative Project