[lldb-dev] BasicResultsFormatter - new test results summary

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 9 09:08:06 PST 2015

Here's what I can do.

Put in the change (setting the default to use the new format).

Separately, put in a trial balloon commit with one failing test, one
exceptional exit test, and one timeout test, and watch the ubuntu 14.04
buildbot catch it and fail.  Then reverse this out.  That should show
beyond a reasonable doubt whether the buildbot catches new failures and
errors.  (I think this is a noisy way to accomplish this, but it certainly
would validate if its working).

-Todd

--
-Todd