[lldb-dev] Windows Buildbot binaries

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 4 11:30:15 PST 2015

We don't have anything set up like this at the moment unfortunately.  It
could happen in the future, but we've been spending our limited amount of
Windows resources making new debugging scenarios work, and just haven't
gotten to this.

I'd be happy to help diagnose build errors if you're willing to give it a
go again.  The biggest difficulty is the Python part.  If you don't care
about contributing patches to LLDB or scripting LLDB, and you just want to
use it for something, you can set LLDB_DISABLE_PYTHON=1 on the command line
and that should fix most of the difficulty that goes with building LLDB.

I've been working on getting Python 3 support working, which should also
greatly simplify the build process, but it's not quite there yet, although
it's very close.