[lldb-dev] Can Process hold a TargetSP instead of a Target&?

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 31 13:34:54 PDT 2015

Windows plugin holds a strong reference to itself.  It calls
shared_from_this() when the process is launched, and it releases this
strong reference after a process exits.  It does this because the debug
loop happens in a different thread, and it wanted to ensure that the
process plugin cannot be killed before we've cleaned up gracefully.

Should this also be changed to a weak_ptr?