[lldb-dev] test results look typical?

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 25 07:40:57 PDT 2015

Thanks for the details on dosep.py, Dawn.

For counting I will probably go back to my old method of parsing the output
of a serial dotest run, since IIRC I can get skip counts accurately there
as well.  (Or perhaps that should be added to dosep.py, it's been a while
since I last heavily modified that script).

-Todd

--
-Todd