[lldb-dev] Question (bug?) about thread tids when lldb loads a core dump.

Ed Maste via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 14 14:17:55 PDT 2015

On 11 August 2015 at 17:17, Mike McLaughlin <mikem at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Any word on the fix for Linux?  I really don't know enough to fix it myself.  Would this fix (and any Linux, etc. fix) go into 3.7?

I think it's going to be too late for 3.7 since we don't have the fix
in place yet. I'm not aware of the Linux ELF core info myself and
don't have a Linux machine handy to test at the moment.

Some time ago I planned to collect sample core files, and if someone
can clone https://github.com/emaste/userland-cores, run it, and add
the resulting core from Linux I'll see if it's straightforward to
update the ELF core plugin to handle it.