[lldb-dev] Patch : add support for freebsd arm to lldb

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Mon Apr 20 06:28:14 PDT 2015

On 19 April 2015 at 18:27, trix <tom at bumblecow.com> wrote:
> Ed,
> Attached is  patch for basic, get-it-going, support for freebsd arm to lldb.
> lldb was cross built on 10.1 amd64 with llvm ToT.
> Run on 10.1 arm/pandaboard.
>
> Tom

Thanks Tom - Andrew Turner sent me a FreeBSD/arm patch to bring up
core file debugging over the weekend as well. I'll merge both together
and commit soon.

I also took a shot at core file support a few days ago and Andrew and
I ended up with the same change, modulo whitespace and comments. Our
RegisterContextFreeBSD_arm.{cpp,h} files are based on the _Darwin or
_Linux ones, and include fp regs etc.

Ed