[lldb-dev] Process::SyncIOHandler(), everyone please try out the following patch

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Mon Apr 6 18:30:55 PDT 2015

On 6 April 2015 at 17:39, Greg Clayton <gclayton at apple.com> wrote:
> So do you still have problems with the prompt coming out at the wrong time or getting interspersed on FreeBSD with top of tree? It is just made worse by this patch?

Yes, I get the (lldb) prompt coming out at the wrong time (in relation
to the source listing or target I/O) on top of tree. It's at best
unchanged with the (one-liner) patch -- because it seems to vary with
the overall system load it's hard to say for certain. But I get
interspersed prompts on top of tree with or without the patch.

The change that's been a reliable workaround for me is a usleep(100)
at the end of Process:PrivateResume(). I'll see if that's still the
case and also try the other patch you posted tomorrow.