[lldb-dev] Enabling logging

Mikhail Sosonkin mike at nanotick.net
Tue Sep 23 05:40:37 PDT 2014

Thank you for your responses. I've gotten some extra output but not
much at all. This is how I'm doing it:

            SBDebugger debugger = SBDebugger::Create();
            char* val[3] = { "api", "all", NULL };
            debugger.EnableLog("lldb", (const char**)val);
            debugger.SetLoggingCallback(log_cb, NULL);

The only this I get out is this line when I improperly kill the application:

           Went to stop the private state thread, but it was already
invalid.Went to stop the private state thread, but it was already
invalid.

Thanks,
Mike.