[lldb-dev] how to build lldb-mi on OSX?

dawn at burble.org dawn at burble.org
Tue Sep 16 15:09:03 PDT 2014

Thanks for responding.  Still no lldb-mi* tho :(.  I'd like to try your
cmake method next - what are the exact commands/steps you used?  I had
tried cmake also with no luck, but there are several variations out there
so I want to make sure I try the exact steps you did to get it to work.

Thanks,
-Dawn