[lldb-dev] Adding options to ClangExpressionParser?

Tong Shen endlessroad at google.com
Mon Sep 15 17:05:44 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I think there should be an interface for setting user-defined compiler
options for the JIT compiler.

For example, executable is compiled with -fno-rtti, but JIT compiler
doesn't set that by default. This difference will cause search failure
of certain rtti objects, which causes an immediate crash (the crash
code is in LLVM, not in LLDB) ...

What's the preferred way to do this? Here's what I'm thinking:
1. Add an option to source/Target/Target.cpp
2. Make ClangExpressionParser honor that option.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions :-)

--
Best Regards, Tong Shen