[lldb-dev] TestEvents test case causes python runner to dump core

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Tue Oct 21 19:08:50 PDT 2014

Thanks Greg - I don't mean to imply that submitting the PR was the
extent of my involvement here. For now I just wanted to get the
testrun to stop dumping core and get the buildbot back to green to
keep on top of new failures, but hope that I (or one of the Linux
people) will have some time to look at it a bit later on.

-Ed