[lldb-dev] Xcode 6 Merge: Line Editing

Kate Stone katherine_stone at apple.com
Mon Oct 20 11:19:10 PDT 2014

I’m sorry I missed this tail end of the exchange.  My intention in giving a heads-up and starting the code review process was absolutely to make sure the community had a chance to understand the changes.  We try to do as much development out in the open as possible on LLDB but occasionally work is intertwined with unannounced projects, so we do our best to reconcile divergence quickly following a release.

Kate Stone k8stone at apple.com <mailto:k8stone at apple.com>
 Xcode Runtime Analysis Tools